Sooo.... its been quite awhile since i've updated....
One main reason: Too busy !
So its been a hectic week ever since my last exam ended and the holidays began.. Well, not actually a holiday for me as I am working full-time ....Also... have been seriouSLY deprived of sleep..I have no idea how I can stand it.. getting 3 hours a sleep every night.. is not a good idea at all.. but what to do...too much of stuff going on and needs to be accomplished.... ZzzzzZZzzzz
So anyhow... few things I've picked up and learnt over the long...week
1) Learnt how to use Windows Movie Maker(learning process & program crashing ate up most time)
2) Completed *phase 1*
3) Learnt a few additional features in Photoshop (but ate up sooo much of time in the learning process)
4) Completed *phase 2*
5) Learnt how to use Adobe Illustrator and playing with vector art
6) Accomplished an awful lot in AIESEC Promo-team even with the time constraint
7) Officially went broke
Hmm thats pretty much in a nutshell, this week's focus: ASSIGNMENT !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment